Okay – It can happen to ANYBODY. I got a speeding ticket in Bertram, Texas so I had to take Defensive Driving…I choose an on-line class because my schedule is just too unpredictable. The thought of spending 6 hours in front of my computer did NOT thrill me. But it had to be done.
I quickly surmised that I could multi-task during this process. So just to prove to you that shelling out $25.00 and taking the on-line course is less painful than a tooth extraction I have complied my TOP-TEN LIST of things I got done while taking Defensive Driving ON-LINE.
1.Watched two movies: Men in Tights and Biloxi Blues. CLASSICS!
2. Gave myself a facial and tweezed the annoying testosterone filled chin hair women of my age tend to sprout.
3.Made a fabulous Tuna salad filled with green onions, sweet pickles, celery and raisins.
4. While chopping veggies for above mentioned tuna salad I realized how dull my cutlery was…So I sharpened every blade in the house.
5. Made a photo montage for a friend.
6. Checked Facebook at least a dozen times. Nothing much going on.
7. Made some fab-u-lous Italian meatloaf that I baked in a muffin tin so I would aready have indiviual portions…It’s a Weight Watchers thang…don’t even try and wrap your mind around it.
8.Ironed three shirts and three pair of pants
9.Filed and buffed my mangled fingernails and FINALLY
10.PASSED THE DRIVING SAFETY COURSE!
GET’ER DONE! That’s all I got to say! I haven’t gotten this much done in 6 hours EVER!
Now I can get on with my weekend!
I love each and every one of you…Drive Safe!